Marbella is famous worldwide as a classy and luxurious resort for the rich and famous people. Marbella Province has a 26 km coastline, including the most famous Puerto Banus.
If you are visiting Marbella, but are unsure where to find the best beach club, here are some ideas, these three top Marbella beach clubs are the places to visit in the summer. If you are looking for the best beach club in Marbella then you are in the right place.
Image Source: Google
NIKKI BEACH CLUB
Nikki Beach is possibly the most famous of the Marbella Beach clubs. It is located on the beach of the 5-star Don Carlos Hotel. This worldwide chain of beach clubs is famous for champagne and cocktails suppressing luxury, parties, and glamorous customers.
Live music and international DJs play day and night; huge foreigners rest among the sun-swept palms. There are regular themed party nights through the summer.
OCEAN CLUB MARBELLA
The Ocean Club is located in the heart of Puerto Banus overlooking the sea. The centerpiece is a magnificent monogrammed seawater swimming pool, surrounded by huge circular sunlight. On the last Sunday of the month, the Ocean Club held its popular champagne parties.
PURO BEACH ESTEPONA
Puro Beach aims to satisfy the mind, body, and soul with sunrise yoga sessions, followed by a chance to soak up the sun with great comfort on the beach and around the pool.
A full range of massages and treatments are available during the day. The evening begins with a sunset ceremony, the music and celebrations go on till late at night.
You are probably not the only person who is confused about the difference between an estate agent and a real estate broker. Your confusion is understandable because there are both similarities and important differences.
Indeed, to complete the sale or purchase of your home, you will need the services of both an estate agent and a broker – but not at the same time, and not for the same purpose. You can find a top real estate agent to sell your property in Marbella.
Image Source: Google
Let's start with a very simplified description of each estate representative:
- A property agent is a person who is licensed to sell the property. The agent cannot operate independently: he must work under the supervision of a property broker.
- A property broker is also accepted to sell the property but has taken additional education courses and passed a broker's license exam.
- The broker may operate entirely independently, or hire agents to work with him in the brokerage or become a co-broker, working with other brokers in a joint business relationship.
Being an estate agent
- Each state has specific requirements to become an estate agent. Requirements change, but typically include completing a minimum number of property classes and passing a real estate exam to obtain a license.
- Upon successful completion of coursework and licensing exams, new agents will have to be sponsored and worked by Estate Brokerage. Estate agents act as real estate sellers under the supervision of the broker.
- This will be a valuable learning period and one of the primary ways in which an estate agent begins to build clients.